Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to Gunk Paint

Welcome to my blog, something I've been hesitant to start, as there is a reason why I am a painter and not a writer! But since this is a nice opportunity to share a few of my obessions with visual props such as photos and links, I thought it might be fun to use this as a forum for focusing on things that make life a bit more pleasant: art (with a focus on the LA art world and painting in particular), food, recipes and restaurants I want to try, art openings and museum shows, home and garden, fashion, and anything delicious...
I welcome feedback and any ideas on good art to see or food to try, and I admit that my direction for this blog might shift a bit--it most likley will be a mix of documenting my own failures and happy revelations in both art and life. Thanks for reading!

No comments: